COVID-19 Community Resources
The Black Scientists’ Task Force, in conjunction with several community organizations, including the Black Health Alliance (BHA); Black Physicians Association of Ontario (BPAO); the Canadian Multicultural Inventors Museum and Harriet Tubman Institute; Women’s Health in Women’s Hands, and TAIBU co-hosted a series of free virtual town hall meetings for Toronto’s Black communities during Black History Month and into March.
- The Historical and Contemporary Issues of Trustworthiness vis a vis Vaccines and Medical Science that give Black People Cause for Concern. Watch the recording on Facebook
- How do vaccines work? Watch the town hall Zoom recording
- Misinformation and Conspiracy Theories. Watch the town hall recording on YouTube
- Mental Health Problems and Consequences of COVID-19: Watch the town hall recording on YouTube
- Black Health Professional Risks and Resiliencies: Watch the town hall recording on YouTube