LOCUM OPPORTUNITY FAMILY PHYSICIAN
St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team- Sumac Creek (Regent Park Site)
One Year Locum starting August/Sept 2021
0.4FTE – 0.5FTE – combination of virtual and in-person care. Includes one regular evening clinic and shared on-call responsibilities.
My name is Dr. Suzanne Shoush and I am looking for a family physician to cover my practice while I take a one year academic leave to pursue a Master’s Degree.
I am a Black/Indigenous physician and have a really wonderful practice with a focus on Black and Indigenous patients/communities. We have an incredible interdisciplinary team, and our clinic is a beautiful new space in the heart of Regent Park
- Must be experienced Family Physician who holds an MD and CFPC Certification
- Excellent Clinical knowledge and skills
- Strong interest in teaching learners
- Demonstrates skill and experience in working with BIPOC communities.
- Must have completed or be willing to complete course in Indigenous Cultural Safety Training prior to starting
I have a really wonderful practice and would love to discuss further with anyone interested.
Suzanne Shoush, B.Eng MD CCFP
Staff Physician | St. Michael’s Hospital
Lecturer | University of Toronto
Please submit your application to: